5 days/4 nights
Tour Code: WMB0319
Saturday 16 March to Wednesday 20 March 2019
Unwind in Iceland, considered to be one of the healthiest and happiest countries in the world! Restful surroundings, relaxing geothermal spring water, fresh air, delicious nutritious food, hot tub, spa, maybe a mud bath or local hiking? Guided meditation and more, from Rowena Grace, who will be with us in Iceland.
Perfect if you’d like a few days tucked away in South Iceland to switch off and treat yourself to some time out. Includes a privately guided tour to see the and a geothermal spa day. Meditation and more on offer from Rowena Grace, who is travelling with us. Everything taken care of by us so that you can relax and enjoy this rejuvenating break on your own, with a friend or partner.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY
On arrival at Keflavík Airport, we’ll arrange a late afternoon transfer to our accommodation. If you’d like to arrive earlier in the day you could visit Reykjavik or get straight in to unwinding and go to the world-famous Blue Lagoon and meet us after that.
DAY 2: FRESH AIR, BIG OPEN SPACES and THE HOT TUB
On today’s menu is Iceland’s fresh air, it’s pure delicious water, good food and our privately guided journey around the to see Gulfoss waterfall, the steam eruptions of Strokkur, Iceland’s own geyser and the Thingvellir National Park. Overnight tucked away in South Iceland with supper, hot tub and with luck, maybe Northern Lights.
DAY 3: GEOTHERMAL SPA DAY or OUTDOOR GEOTHERMAL COOKING, HIKING & SWIMMING
A delicious home prepared breakfast and Rowena’s guided meditation followed by either an indoor geothermal indulgence day (spa, steam, sauna, mud) or a more vigorous outdoor fresh air experience (hike, outdoor hot pot and geothermally cooked lunch). Gather together in the evening for a delicious meal, hot tub or additional treatments with Rowena if you wish.
DAY 4: REAL SKYR… AND GEOTHERMAL LAGOON
A delicious home prepared breakfast and Rowena’s guided meditation once again, followed by three special Icelandic experiences – lunch in a greenhouse, a swim in a natural geothermal lagoon and discovering the facts about Icelandic skyr! Evening and overnight in Reykjavik, with the option for Northern Lights Hunting and a wide range of places to eat.
DAY 5: REFRESHED AND READY!
We’ll arrange the transfer from your accommodation to Keflavík Airport depending on your flight time. If you’d like to extend your stay, just ask!
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Privately guided day tour on day 2
- Guided meditation sessions with Rowena on day 2 and 3
- Swimming, geothermal lagoon including a towel, hot tub, local walking
- The geothermal spa day package: lunch, spa, swim, sauna, steam and hot tub including a towel and robe
- Skyr mini-factory visit
- Geothermal greenhouse visit
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a shared twin room with breakfast:2 nights in a countryside guesthouse with hot tub, 1 night in a hotel in Reykjavik, 1 night in a hotel in Keflavik
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 evening meals
- All pre-holiday booking and travel arrangements provided by Iceland Traveller
- Julia and Rowena will be in Iceland with you too so that you can focus on your own relaxation
- We arrange your bookings, itinerary and travel vouchers
WHY NOT ADD THESE?
- Blue Lagoon (arrive early or stay on)
- Additional healing treatments with Rowena
- The hot geothermal mud bath (as part of the geothermal spa package)
- For the outdoor hiking, geothermal swimming and cooking package, a supplement is payable
- Northern Lights Cruise Day 4
- Northern Light Hunting by bus or Super-jeep Day 4
- More time in Iceland!
- As the guesthouse is small and homely, we really encourage you to bring a friend or partner or be prepared to share a room. However, single rooms are available for night 1 and 4.
- Flights to and from Iceland, please contact us for details about booking and costs
- Your evening meal on departure day
- Lunch on Day
- Evening meal on Day 4 in Reykjavik, plenty of choice
- Lunch on departure day plenty of choice, depends on your flight time
- ATOL package available
- Travel insurance
PRICE per person £1395
Looking for a different style of wellness holiday? Try our flexible Walking and Wellness holidays.