For experienced knitters, Wednesdays are the day to take on the challenge of creating a lopapeysa for a child in a day!
- Learn some new continental knitting techniques from an expert knitter and teacher
- Add to your own skills
- Share your knitting knowledge
- Knit with 2 colours of lettlopi Icelandic yarn
- Follow an Icelandic pattern of your choice (in English)
- Use needles that you are comfortable with
- Enjoy a day immersed in Icelandic knitting culture
- Full day from 09:00-17:00, lunch included
- Tour code CR3
This small group workshop takes place just outside Reykjavik, accessible by public bus or car. Please contact us for more details and for availability on your chosen Wednesday.
Price per person is £385 including materials
There are many craft workshops and visits available, please let us know about your interests.
- 3 hour knitting workshop
- 3 hour embroidery workshop
- glass bead making visit and demonstration
- hand dyeing workshop
- community tapestry
Related Holidays from Iceland Traveller