Save the date! Join us for a 6 day adventure in Iceland in August 2020. It’s a horseback trail ride staying on farms and in remote mountain huts through South Iceland’s rural farmland and into the stunning Thorsmork glaciated river valley situated in the shadow of the Eyjafjallajokull glacier. Perfect if you are competent on horseback and enjoy riding through rugged landscapes with a small group of like-minded people. Travel on your own or with friends, everything is arranged by us and there’s an option to make this journey into a personal or charity challenge if you wish. We are running an information and riding weekend in the UK in the summer of 2019.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfer for the group
- Full board package
- Professionally guided horse-riding trail for 4 days
- Some riding equipment (ask us for more details)
- Complete booking and planning service from Iceland Traveller
- This is a Journey with Julia
- Join our UK riding skills training and preparation programme
- Blue Lagoon visit on arrival or departure day
- Add a day or two and enjoy Reykjavik and Iceland’s ‘’
- Your flights to and from Iceland
- ATOL package (available if we book your flights)
- Travel insurance
- Some riding equipment
We are Iceland specialists! For more information, questions and to check availability, please contact us here.