For every holiday that we arrange, making a booking is a straightforward process and really only involves filling in one form. Before filling in the form please use the checklist below. If you are just starting to plan, please contact us to discuss your bespoke holiday ideas or to check that the dates for your chosen scheduled departure are available.
Look forward to sharing Iceland with you!
- Do you need more information about your holiday plans?
- Do you have a question about Iceland?
Making an enquiry
- Would you like to tell us about your holiday ideas?
- Do you want to start planning your holiday?
Ready to book
- Have you received your holiday offer from us with the details and price of your holiday?
If not, contact us by email at email@example.com
- To book, you will need your passport details, and for the others travelling too if possible
According to the number of people in your group including yourself, select the relevant booking form from the list:
If you need help at ant stage, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
After you have completed the booking form
- You will receive an automated email to confirm successful submission of your booking form
- If paying by cheque or bank transfer, we will send you an email and invoice for your deposit payment with bank details
- If paying by card, we will send you an email with a payment link and an invoice for your deposit
- Invoices are in GBP, for payment in any other currency extra charges apply
- Deposit payments are due straight away, we will advise a ‘due by’ date on the invoice
Are we booking your flights?
- If yes, we will also send an invoice to you for the cost of the flights, which is also for immediate payment. Your holiday is better protected if it is part of a package. More information here about holiday protection.
- If we aren’t booking your flights we will ask you for the details of the arrangements that you have made
Arranging your holiday
- Once the deposit payment is received we will send you confirmation of your booking
- Using the information from your holiday offer we will then make all the arrangements as agreed
- You can relax and leave the organising up to us, knowing that we will keep in contact with you to confirm or clarify as needed
- Do contact us at any time that you need to, using our email and address and your holiday booking reference
- Unless you’ve booked at short notice we will expect your balance payment no more than 60 days before departure.
- After your balance has been paid and usually 2-3 weeks before departure, we will send your holiday documents and travel pack
Departure for Iceland
- While you are away, you can contact us in the UK if you need to. All these details are provided in the travel pack that we provide
- After your return we will contact you to hear about your holiday and ask you to send your feedback
- Please tell you friends about us!