(4 days/3 nights) Tour Code: IWRB16
From £650 per person excluding flights
On arrival, transfer to your hotel, just outside the city centre, which has its own spa (two visits included) and cinema.
The next day, after a leisurely breakfast, you will be picked up late morning for yourSightseeing, Spa and Supper excursion, travelling in a small group. During the tour you will see some of Iceland’s most spectacular sights, including the Geysir geothermal area, Gullfoss (one of the most beautiful of Iceland’s numerous waterfalls) and Thingvellir National Park (site of the world’s first parliament and the point at which two of the Earth’s tectonic plates meet and are slowly drifting apart). There will also be the opportunity to sample local food specialities at two farm producers.
You will then head to the beautiful Lake Laugarvatn to relax in the natural thermal baths and hot pools of the Fontana Spa, where steam rises directly from the ground through grids in the cabin floors. Supper (the day’s special followed by chocolate mousse), at a lakeside restaurant known for its wild food, is included. Finally, it’s time to start searching for the Northern Lights on your way back to.
You might opt to spend the following day at the famous Blue Lagoon. Your Premium package includes use of towel, bathrobe and slippers, a drink of your choice, a skin care trial pack and a table reservation at the Lava restaurant with complimentary glass of sparkling wine. Other packages are available – please ask us for details. Alternatively, spend the day exploring, either on your own or with a guide, on foot or by bike.
If you’ve not already done so – and depending on the time of your flight home – you can relax at the Blue Lagoon on your way to the Airport on your final day.
- 3 nights at a 3* hotel in in a twin or double room with breakfast and two spa visits
- Private transfers
- Small group guided tour, including spa visit (towel provided), supper and Northern Lights hunt, with hotel pick up
- Entry to the Blue Lagoon (Premium package) with transfers
Please note: the, Sightseeing and Spa tour does not run every day. If you arrive in Iceland on a Monday, Wednesday or Thursday, then the activities on Days 2 and 3 will need to swap.
Pre-bookable activities available on this holiday include:
- Guided walking tour of : £35
- Bike tour of : £35
- Northern Lights hunt by bus: £36 – some expeditions run only on nights when sightings are more-or-less guaranteed. If you’ve missed them on your organised expedition you can “book and go”. We will provide details of our recommended tour operator
- Northern Lights hunt by boat: £50
BOOKINGS & FURTHER INFORMATION: Please contact us here